Flags of Countries Visiting "Through My Eyes"

free counters

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

104.5 KFOG' s 10 @ 10, with Annalisa: 1965 Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Fat Tuesday, Happy Mardi Gras, my friends!

Starting today, I'm going to try and post KFOG's 10 @ 10 every weekday, provided I can find each of the 10 songs for my playlists.

If a particular song is not available I will substitute another song from that year by the same artist, and it wil be marked with an asterisk.

Enjoy!

1. The Dixie Cups - Iko Iko
2. James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
3. Roy Head - Treat Her Right
4. Kinks - Set Me Free
~ I Dream of Jeannie ~
5. Mamas & the Papas - Go Where You Want to Go
6. Beau Brummels - Laugh Laugh *
7. Smokey Robinson & the Miracles - Tracks of My Tears (Best of Set!)
8. Supremes - Back in My Arms Again
9. The Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)
10. The Strangeloves - Night Time **
BONUS TRACK: Beatles - Eight Days a Week

* substituted for "Jus a Little", which was not available
** substituted for "I Want Candy", which was not available


http://www.playlist.com/playlist/19250565387















Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints, 2010 Super Bowl Champions!

No comments: